Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
lizardg21
Dominique Groom
Message
Follow
5.0 (29
Reviews
)
•
246
Sold
130
Following
•
196
Followers
5.0 (29
Reviews
)
•
246
Sold
130
Following
•
196
Followers
Hello! My name is Dominique and I have so many great connections with other sellers on Whatnot, I decided it was time to give it a try seeing as my personal fabric stash continues to become more overwhelming day by day!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261008-2304
Reviews (29)
astrosfan_1
7/16/2026
5.0
I love all of my choices. Thanks so much. And thanks again for looking into the shipping for me.
See more
L
lizzel0214
6/25/2026
5.0
Just as expected.
See more
R
reese43590
6/24/2026
5.0
Loved the fabric!
See more
tonyasthreads
6/22/2026
5.0
Quick shipping!
See more