Reviews (23)Love the different memo options and the Melody bag! Great packaging and fun shows! I got a great deal on super cute memo pads! I loved them all and the cute a5 refill paper! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
AMAZINGGGG AS ALWAYS!!
love love loveeee everything I got!
tysm for the amazing deals & items!! 🫶🏼 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
absolutely amazing!
cutest items ever — not to mention the super fast shipping!!
tysm! 🫶🏼 Great packaging! Great seller! Great show! Fantastic items and a fantastic seller! Loved my purchase! Everything was packed great when it arrived! I love her shows! And the verity items! I liked all of the items I purchased! Great show host! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
if I could give a million stars, I would!
absolutely the best seller!!
amazing quality paper with an amazing variety!
as well as a ton of other Sanrio/kawaii goodies that are adorable!!
will be shopping here again and again and again!
tysm 🤍🫶🏼 The order came in a very timely manner, and the quality was very good. My order was complete and I wanna buy more can hardly wait till she comes back on Fast shipping and fun show.
Super fast shipping, beautiful quality paper and an excellent seller! Thank you ! 🫶🏽🍒