Reviews (167)Best seller!! Packaging is superior every time!!! Absolutely the best!!!Thank you, this means so much to me. 🫶🏼 Coro clip on earrings and a Beautiful green hand painted stone necklace ✨️ 😍...Amazing, TYSM 😊 I’m so glad you loved them! Thank you so much for shopping with me 💜 Everything was packed with care!!! I really appreciate the time you spent wrapping each piece!! Awesome seller!! Thank you so much for shopping with me! ✨✨Sweet vintage finds! Thank you for the lightening fast shipping too Lizzie 🩵✨✨~DivaThank you so much for shopping with me! 💜 Thank you for the beautiful goodies ❤️You’re welcome! Thank you for your support ❤️ One of the items was all scratched up Love everything- thank you!Thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved everything. Shipping is quick and merchandise was what I expected Beautiful jewelry for amazing prices! Thank you Alexis, I’m so happy you loved your items. Received my partial order today. 2 things still yet to come.
No fault of Lizzie’s cause her items was packaged really well, but 1 item was broke into pieces. Great time and awesome show thanks for all the new goodie’s beautiful jewelry and wonderful host! Fun pieces and great classics. Thank you so much. Everything was in perfect condition when it arrived, and thank you for packaging everything so carefully. Love it all!!!🥰🥰🥰 Everything is beautiful! Package with care too! There seems to be a lot of Girls jewelry by I will use as a gift. Thank You🌸 Everything came in as shown and fast shipping. Beautiful jewelry and the packaging is top tier! Tysm! Love everything! Arrived fast. Would purchase again from this seller! :)