Reviews (43)Packaging is top tier! Everything came in perfect condition and 100% authentic! 10/10 recommend! Will definitely be purchasing again! 🫶🏻 Love hanging out with yall, great stuff! Truly amazing seller! Love her lives and her energy! Packaging is top tier!! Felt like opening a present 💝 definitely earned her 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟thank you so much for a great experience buying as well as opening my order. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind words and everything you did to help that evening! I am so glad that you enjoyed the packaging and your items!! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you!! Unfortunately it was lost in the mailI’m so sorry USPS lost your package! This was a free giveaway prize that was packaged and shipped as promised, but unfortunately it appears to have been lost by the carrier after shipment. I truly wish it had made it to you and hope you’ll have better luck with your next giveaway! 💕 Very well packaged and shipped so fast. Amazing seller. Thank you very much
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad to hear that you are happy with your order and the shipping speed! Hope to see you again soon! It looked awesome not broken and actually realThank you for leaving a review! I’m so glad that you enjoyed your items and I hope to see you again soon! Items were shipped quick and everything in my box was packaged very well. Great experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I greatly appreciate it. I am so happy that everything arrived quickly and that you enjoyed all of your items. I’m glad you had a great experience and I hope to see you again soon! Great show host! The prices are super reasonable and fair. The shipping can so quick too! I will definitely be joining more of their shows.Thank you so much, Liz! I’m so glad you enjoyed the show and felt the prices were fair. I truly appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in another show soon! 💕 Fast shipping and all items were packaged with care no damage to them, absolutely will be shopping here again!! Thank you so much, Jessica! I appreciate your kind words and am so glad everything arrived safely! Thank you for shopping with me, and I hope to see you again soon! Fast shipping! Great item, thank you!Thank you so much! ❤️ I’m so glad everything arrived quickly and you’re happy with your item. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Fast shipping ,excellent packaging ,authentic needoh. thank u so much. And also thank u for the buyers givy your a amazing host good show. I will purchase from again I'll be watching for your shows. This seriously made my day! 🥹❤️ Thank you so much for the kind words and for supporting our shows. I’m so happy you loved everything (and the buyers giveaway 😊)! We’d absolutely love to have you back at another show!