Reviews (976)Very well packed to protect this mirror.
A treasure i will enjoy having, thank
u very much! Plaque was packaged very carefully and arrived quickly. Thank you! Great shipping! Thank you for the items so cute! 🥰🥰 Hanging in my hallway and look perfect thank you! Beautiful items!! Love them all!
Fast shipping, product was as described, seller was very sweet! 🥰 Thank you for my first WN purchase! As usual, another amazing package from L&F. You two are such sweet sellers. Thanks again! These items are so delicate and were packaged phenomenal! OMG! I received the beautiful wool crochet afghan & all the gorgeous delicate hankies from loavesandfishesvintage! I am thrilled! Shipped VERY fast & packed well. It’s even better that all the proceeds go to their church building fund. Great seller as well.
A+++++ I’ll keep watching.
Betty (M4v) Love my hanging brass monkey!!
so excited to finally get this type of flower frog than you Exactly what I have been looking for! Arrived super fast and in great condition! Tysm! Great shelf! Thanks for the great packaging and fast delivery! An amazing set of collectibles everything was perfect thank you so much Quick shipping. Packaged well Such a beautiful Kanawha swung vase!! It’s such an amazing color. I love it!! Thank you for shipping out so quickly. loafsandfishesvintageSeller
OH I hope you enjoy it! I loved it so much. It was a hard one to sell! Thanks bunches! Always a fun box to open. Great deals on nice items. Sweet sellers! A++++ Pieces were great and exactly what I expected
I absolutely love this dish! The shipping was so incredibly fast and packaged so securely. Thank you so much!