Reviews (8,649)Beautiful beads, fast shipping. This item had 8 Juke Box cards and 1 pop-up card and one bag of crafting images. I wish you had tried the Jukebox cards before auctioning. NONE of them worked. $17 plus shipping . Out of the ton of items for many months, only 2 other times something was not good. I am not complaining, I just am making a point for your future. You guys do an awesome job, just slow down a bit and check battery items that get cooked in a locker, or they are older. Thank you for all you do to make my world a little brighter!!! Always happy with purchase and shipping from Lockernuts! I always love the stuff lockernuts have I'm happy with my purchase. Thank you 😊 Thank you for the giveaway! Love to watch you here and on You Tube! great sellers and deals tysm Lockernuts are great! Fun shows!Great deals! And very nice honest sellers! extra special care in packaging I picked up another great item from LockerNuts! It's very fragile and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the expert packing, the fast shipping and the deal. It's always great buying from you. Perfect seller! I watch every show. Thanks Jack and Mrs. Lockerz! shipping costs are horrible 🤬 Always great seller. I keep coming back to shop with LOCKERNUTS Great foreign coins!!! TY!!!! Fast and secure shipping! Thanks!! This seller has great items and always excellent prices . Looking forward to your next show ! everything was packed well. Would order from them again. Thanks for the givey. Super fast delivery, items securely packed. Well protected. Fast delivery. Fantastic package. Fast delivery. 5 Stars