Reviews (401)Awesome seller! Fun stream, great product, well packaged, and super fast shipping! Tysm! ☺️ five stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟thank you Fast shipping and well protected in package everything looks great, thank you, Il definitely be purchasing more cards fast shipping Case hit delivered and prestine 2 top loaders in a pwe doesn't work. envelope got stuck in the feeder, mangled one of top loaders . Apperiacte the signed card! The stream was a bit laggy and when bidding didn’t work correctly you would bid $3 and then said $5 so I thought it was just a glitch so I tried bidding on another and still had a glitch not good the seller was great just the stream/system was bad Awesome as always! Great seller! Totally awesome thanks a bunch!!!!! As always, great cards and a great show!! Thank you!! when people win don't call them goblins, I spend a lot on this app and I think, I deserve a giveaway every once in a while. don't like it, don't do giveaways Great seller, shipping was good Great shows, my favorite breaker!!! Thank you!!
***Support Lofty, get in his shows!!*** Lofty has great shows! I always enjoy getting in his breaks. Thank you!!