Reviews (1,914)Love all my stuff .. it was a fun show and everything was amazing Ty for the cute stickers! Always a fun time in your shows. Amazing seller. Thank you! Love this lady.. she fun and I love the stuff I get from her So happy with my pin. I always have such a fun time Always a fun time, Thank you for the giveaway! A great show to just hang out in, plus a lot of wonderful items to choose from. Thank you so much for the opportunity to buy from you! 🤗 Ty hun for the cute stickers. Very good seller and person! Supportive and caring. Great seller, lots of fun during her show! Thank you for the giveaways! H.E.R.B.I.E. is great, came in great condition A fun show to be a part of! Great choices, fast shipping. Just a great place to hang!!🤗 When I say Logan you say kitty!??? LOGAN!??? KITTY!?!? Anazing vibes amazing products & amazing room! Best seller! Free is free and stickers are for me! I was so excited to get all of the coolest cat stickers ever! Thank you! happy with my purchase thank you 😊 Absolutely love watching your shows, you always have such a great selection of pins and funko’s! Thank you for the stickers giveaway Thank you so much for the giveaway!🤗 Ty for the givvy girl! Love my stickers 😍 Love ya She’s such a fun lady to watch.. great show had so much fun and love everything I get.. I recommend Great fun show, with great deals and super friendly seller. I recommend you watch this show. Also thank you for the buyers giveaway!