Reviews (174)Thank you! She came in perfect condition!! Love this seller. I've never seen a show, yet, she's now the first shop I'll check when I'm looking for something because she's saved me twice now 🤩 Packaging is perfect, shipping is soooooo fast, communication is incredible, and my items have been in perfect condition 🫶 THANK YOU Amazing seller, very happy with my items. Thank you!! Thank you so much my friend ❤️ Thank you so very much , I love it so much ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great add to my collection. Easy to order, packed well and delivered quickly. Thank you. Great Seller, great quality item, fast shipping, item packaged well, item as described. Will definitely purchase from seller again. Thank you Shipped quickly and product is correct and in good condition. The bag did arrive already opened even though the description said it was sealed. In this case I'm totally fine with that, but that part of the description was inaccurate. Zero complaints otherwise, would recommend. Thank you! Great prices and great communications. She gave extra gifts and was a pleasure to do business with. Beyond seller! Everything I could ever want and more! Highly recommend! Thank you!!! AMAZING SELLER and AMAZING TRANSACTION!!! I put an offer on one of her shop items and within literally minutes she accepted it, she must have shipped it the next day because it showed up SO FAST! She packaged the item well and even though USPS did God knows what with it on the way to me... it still showed up in PERFECT condition down to the box 🫠🥰 Lola THANK YOU for my new baby!!! I REALLY needed a pick-me-up today and coming home to Mokoko, or any Labubu really, is one of the best pick-me-ups ever! Thank you Lola! As always giving me lots of extra goodies! 🩷 Very cute. Thank you for the quick delivery. It was appreciated thank you Ty so much!!!!Great Packaging!! Fantastic seller! Excellent packing and original box opened with care and resealed like new. Overall good experience love my plushie. Got the lead singer, looks like my daughter! Thank You! I got my chase ❤️ So in love. My first Mokoko and she’s definitely ALL THAT. Beautiful! new in box as described. Thank you so much for helping complete my set💜💜 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great customer service! I had asked about a specific figurine she didn't have at the time, but she remembered me and reached out as soon as she got one in. Thanks to her, I was able to complete my collection! She shipped it right away, and it arrived quickly. I highly recommend her!