Reviews (440)So excited for this sequin top! I don’t think I could ever give enough stars! The shows are amazing the curation of pieces is stunning and the sellers are two of the loviest humans you could meet! The pieces I received were just as shown and beautiful! I can’t wait to wear them and I couldn’t be happier! I have been wanting a sequin dress like this for so long! I love my top! Fast shipping. Great packaging. Great sellers. Thank you so much to the cutest mom and daughter team ever! 🩷 This duo is so fun to watch and shop from! Fantastic items, and great “customer service” after a small snafu. Was resolved, and good to go! I’ll be back to shop 💖🎉 Could not be more pleased. Beautiful pieces, great condition! Thank you babes!✨❤️🥰😘 My silk collar arrives and is even more beautiful in person. Thank you. Gorgeous items as usual! Fast shipping! ♥️ I just received my fabulous bed jacket! She is so stunning, thank you so much for everything!
Such an amazing seller!! Pieces are amazing and the shows are soooo fun So beautiful thank you so much In love!!! Loved your show 💕 I’m in love with the absolutely insane and RARE Francois Modes 1940s hat. It’s in amazing condition. Worth the wait!! Another beautiful scarf. Thank you. Some killer deals and an awesome givvy in this package! I love their shows, they are so upbeat and so much fun. Great items and they arrived exactly as described! 💖🖤 Love Lola and Koko!!! Thank you!! 🫶 I love everything so much 💋 And I love your show the friendliest and pace so perfect! I love all my items! All top quality! I can’t wait to open my packages from you! It’s like Christmas ♥️ Very clean and beautiful. Tysm