Reviews (1,014)So many minis! We love them so much! 🥰😭🙏🏻 Super cute minis package from the one and only Lolli!!! Love you! Why do I like to come back 🍭🌭🦙 Perfect little mouse trinket box! Very well wrapped. Thanks guys - lotsa love!!!! Packaged perfectly. Fun shows. Will definitely buy from again. I love my mieces to pieces! the gusp I gasped opening this package. clutching my pearls, holding my breathe. an intoxicating experience from start to finish. consider me addicted. The order finally arrived after being delayed in transit. Item is perfect and was perfectly packed. Wonderful seller and will definitely purchase from again. I am so sorry for the delay!! We are happy you received and are happy w it!! Can’t wait to see you back!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 if heaven were a place on earth, it would be here with you Aweee ty bigbut we feel the same!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭 I love your stupid stickers! But really I think you should make some with your 80’s pic 🥰Awe ty and that’s a good idea🍭🍭🍭🍭 A true treasure of a seller duo on whatnot. Items (esp the glass) are always methodically packed and arrive fast! Awe ty our friend that (you) mean a lot to us!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 These two are great! Thank you!!Awe you’re pretty sweet yourself, tyvm!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 I entered the live stream just to lurk and ended up winning this and now I’m hooked….gateway dealerCome lurk anytime!! We will be your dealer anytime!! 🫶🍭🫶🍭🫶🍭🫶🍭 Always the best!!!Aweeee ty so much!!! We love you!! Love it! Thanks y'all 😊You are most welcome!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 Love it!
Yay always great to hear!! Ty 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 Thank you for all the goodies for the givvy!!! I really appreciate it Thank you for great review!! We appreciate you!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 I love your stupid stickers!🌭🍭🌭🍭We aim to please!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 I love you to the moon and backWe love you more!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 Giveaway safely received. Family fun live stream. Fast Shipping and Delivery. Another flawless transaction. TYVM 😇Yvw, so glad to hear!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 Love it all as always 💞Well we love you as always!!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭 Thanks You are very welcome!!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 I got my goodies!! Thank you so much!!Always great to hear!! Ty for the awesome review!! 🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭