Reviews (6,584)Thank you so much for the adorable gift. You're a joy to watch. Highly recommend anyone to join one of their shows and win you a bag? Love my bag!! Thank you so much for a great show!! Perfect condition! Great givvy! Definitely visit this seller! She’s funny and upbeat! I’ve won great givys in her room! Great seller, so friendly and a great community supporter. Love her shows! Ty Holy Caca what a show great bags great people always a great time definitely a must watch Great shows great people such a laugh during the show definitely a much watch I love the postcard thank you!!😊😊 I love the Padres lounge fly wallet thank you so much!!😊😊 Thank you so much for the wonderful wallet givey!
Tgank you for the beautiful postcard 10/10 thank you so so much. Love playing the game but love winning the game even more. Love the wallet. Love the shows even more!! Absolutely love this group of sellers! They’re funny and make everything fun! Everything was perfect! Thank you 💕 Enjoyed your show.