Reviews (389)Amazing seller! Wonderfully packaged. Thank you 🫶 LOVE LOVE LOVE this bell pull Absolutely loved it. And it was packaged perfectly. I absolutely love everything I have ever purchased from Alex! She’s so kind and she always has unique and fun items in her shop! I thought I was buying more than one. Beautiful items package perfectly😊 Wrapped to perfection!! One of my favorite purchases on whatnot! Thank you!! Items packaged well and received in a timely manner An amazing cloche and a convex glass butterflies in frame From the Bog Raid Train!! So so so good!! Love all my items! Thank you! Amazing patina and so pretty! Thank you for the personalized note 💖 I love this bell. The sound is so nice. Thank you! It was a great buy!
I collect dragonflies and this picture is just stunning!!! I love it so much🩷🩷 Wow! Took time and care to package everything perfectly-and even included a handwritten note! 5 stars, thank you so so much Alex always has the best items! I find something I need in every show and the shipping is always fast and so well packaged! Love the items packaged perfectly thank you Everything was amazing!!!! What an absolutely wonderful seller. I don't know what else to say except she is the sweetest! My items arrived wrapped to God so they didn't break! As long as I'm on this app I will continue shopping with Longhill_mercantile! 🙏🍀