Reviews (541)Love my items as always !! See you again! Lovely host, great prices & products🩷🩷🩷 Love all my pieces! Cristina is a lovely host 💕 😱 OMG!! Amazing jewelry and fantastic seller here!! You will not be disappointed!!! Especially LOVE the glass earrings and genuine store earrings! STUNNING!! 💛 very fast shipping, packaging was wonderful. But the biggest excitement was my bracelet. it is absolutely georgous. fits great. extremely happy. Thank you!! Definitely will purchase from you again Absolutely Awesome and kind- great job Absolutely Awesome and kind- great job Always such lovely pieces here. Thank you for the personal note. It goes above and beyond 🫶 Love my new addition! Thank you Love the bug!!! Thank you ❤️ love my purchases. always enjoy shopping with you. excellent packing Thank you Absolutely GORGEOUS pieces! I’m thrilled with this most recent purchase! Thank you! Great pieces! Thank you! Packaged nicely too. 🩵🐧🩵 Received timely and packaged well. one of my favorite necklaces!! cutest pieces for great prices 💗 TYSM I got a pair of the funist earrings. They are huge fish. I wore them on our fishing trip today and turned heads. I had so much fun seeing peoples reaction. Worth every penny. Great package, and I love the pretty ring too. I wore it today fishing as well. Ps. fishing was a success too 🎣