Reviews (205)Great seller, legit, fast shipping, and great packaging. Worked a great price for me on some Orange Label Deep Firs. Would buy from again 100% nice selections clean shoses Fast shipping, item exactly as shown. Thank you! Fast shipping my manns did not come to play✊🏼he got some 🔥 they look great...but I haven't worn them yet. I am very happy with the purchase. It came fast and the product works great on my lips. Absolutely recommend! Fast shipping. Great quality. And customer service outstanding! Thank you sooo much! ☺️ Perfect condition recommend fast shipping
The dude running the show is aces. Consistently has 🔥 in the shop. Fair and negotiable pricing. Fastest delivery as well. I ordered multiple times and would give 6 stars if it allowed me to. Highly recommend this seller. I assume the post office did it but the boxes came in soaking wet falling about but the shoes managed to stay dry and they appeared to be brand new As always great person to buy shoes from top rate seller good vibes🤘🤘 Great seller.
Amazing deals and excellent quality product.
You can absolutely shop with confidence here.
I appreciate you boss 🫡 amazing shoes and quick on delivery. thank you
Fire great buy got fast thanks Good prices, and quick delivery!! These are so nice in person! He gave me such a great price that I could not turn them down. I will cherish them forever.