Reviews (183)loot packs securely and ships extremely fast. my husband and i love purchasing from him. highly recommend loot haven for your treasures. Packaging was amazing and was in the same condition shown and gave me some stickers defiantly ordering again Grabbed a Harley Quinn I was missing, and for a great deal? Thank you! The Blastoise slab is in my top 5 slab pc! Thank you! Fast shipping and great prices! Pop came in great conditions great seller super hard to find and I came across this by chance right after downloading the app lol thank you for the fast shipping and good packaging absolutely perfect. this Savini Jason pop is a personal grail for me. I could not be happier with it. packed securely and shipped next day. Loot Haven is the best for collectors. 100 out of 100 stars. Package was misplaced by USPS yet still marked as delivered, so never received the pops I bought … but I recognize this isn’t the seller’s fault. Seller was supportive and provided an understanding ear while I headbutted endlessly with the USPS and my community’s management. Maybe they’ll still turn up… someday… Came in excellent condition well packaged and quick delivery 10 out of 10 Gave me a deal and fast shipping would buy again
10 out of 10 every time. you won't find a better seller. Greatest packaging EVER! USPS delayed arrival and box beat up. Everything in the box, Golden! Great selections and chill vibes when coming to your stream. Thank you for the deals as well as the stickers sent with my package. Really appreciate the effort in packaging and adding a little extra to my order, Will be coming back soon! Loved it! Really great packaging! And it came with some extra little goodies, I really appreciate it! Really like my Spider-Man villain pops (all the Spider-Man pops look the same to me) Very good to work with. Has great selection. Will be back Great shipping. Fun room to be in. Got my Funkos quick. Thank you guys. Definitely will be back. Awesome loot received! Thank you! She came in perfect condition and arrived quickly