Reviews (165)amazing bamboo and the best scrunchies love her customs 🤍🤍 fast shipping, awesome seller stuff was exactly as described will definitely purchase again!! Great quality! Thank you so much! best bamboo girl out there!!! 5/5 Star quality. service. all of it! I’m in love with everything! Amazing acrylics the best!! Kind seller and fast shipping! The kids clothing I bought is absolutely awesome! Thank you so much! love all my bamboo from lopez! sweetest seller!🫶🏼 Absolutely blown away. I love this bow so much. Thank you very much item was shipped with care! top notch quality on her stuff!! highly recommend!! Love these prints!! great pricing too The best bamboo with the best prices! So so cute!! 🩷 Love my outfit I ordered! Such cute prints 💓 Perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for shopping and supporting me🫶🏽 Always my favorite shows and prints. Will always be back
I appreciate you! Thank you for shopping and supporting me🫶🏽 Always loving our items from our bamboo girl! Tysm! ♥️ I appreciate you! Thank you for shopping and supporting me🫶🏽 love 🎀Thank you so much for shopping and supporting me🫶🏽