Reviews (2,595)Thanks! my siblings loved it! Arrived super fast and always correct! Thank you 😊 Packaged well all items in good condition She’s perfect! Absolutely love it! loved my lol pompom girl and other girls I got great seller everything arrived perfectly thank you 😊 Perfect! Thank you so much! loveeeee everything thanks hun Amazing shop!! Always gets me!!! 10/10 Great sellers very cute plushies and very fast shipping thanks again 💗 Good prices. Fast shipping. Good prices. Fast shipping. Amazon Seller! She is so kind and willing to help answer any questions you may have. Her lives are also a surprise as you never know you will find when she is on. I will be back to support again!!!! I love this shop. Amazing selection, wonderful seller. must follow 👏 Amazing toys! Amazing price! She has the best deals! My son loves it all! Thank you my friend! Enjoyed watching & purchasing from your show! Thank you!! so glad I got these cute doorables from this seller and some other figures I had asked about ..