Reviews (247)Great Deal on a Great Card! 🔥 Came absolutely perfect! Packaged perfect and came quick! Look forward to future purchases from an absolutely great seller thank you!!!! A++++++++ bro cards are 🔥 thank u so much can't wait to buy more great streams good deals everything came fast packed well. one of my favorite streamers on WN Thank you! love the card :) thank you again! always come through with minty cards! Fast asf shipping and great deals especially with the magcase Can’t thank you enough brother much love ❤️
Super fast shipping!!! Great seller and such an amazing person Cards came in perfect condition!! I’ll definitely purchase more in the future. Don’t hesitate to buy here!! 🔥🔥 Cards in Great condition and protected well only 3 out of 4 cards arrived. reached out twice. multiple weeks to reply. 1 month later, still no 4th card. So much better in person! I’m ready to get my baby leader 🫡🫡🫡 Fast and efficient service. Thank you for selling this card ! I’m a big final fantasy fan ! Thank you for the condition it’s in as well ! great seller! everything was packed perfectly! shipped out promptly! Will definitely buy from again. A+++ seller amazing price and really great show/person always happy to purchase from bro everything is always 10/10 highly recommend making a purchase from bro W man and awesome streamer! Highly recommend! Purchased two cards for about $17 when I receive them complete disappointment, the turles card looks like he has a card number, but it’s completely blurred out and the card feel very plasticky, not the texture of an original card feels more like a stamp, and I’m not even going to waste my time sending them back to Whatnot for reviewing, this person also sent out a bunch of other real cards are not worth anything to try to hide the fact that the ones I paid for are fake like I said complete disappointment and a waste of my time and hard earned money. Be careful. My Guy Thanks Truly Appreciate You Always And Good Looking Out On The Extras 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽