Reviews (646)Watching your lovely show now!!! I am in love with this beautiful perfume bottle!!!! So wonderfully wrapped too!!!! Thank you so much!!! Love your show!!! Bye! Got to go back to watch your show!!!! My favorite tin in my collection. so beautiful in person! couldn't be happier Absolutely perfect, I love it! Thank you quickly shipping and packing so well! You are so sweet. Thank you beautiful perfume bottle 😍 Lori is the nicest person too! Tysm! 🫶🏻 Thank you! Always fun shopping with you Amazing deal - real silver & tiger's eye. So pretty I love all of the compacts I purchased! They were perfectly packed and arrived quickly. Love the seller! Lori! Another box of beauties! My jaw literally dropped when I unwrapped the mini bottles... love everything, per usual❣️ The tray and cloisonné box were in perfect condition. Unfortunately the SGM purple glass dresser box had a small crack in it. It’s small so you can definitely miss it, but I don’t think it was due to poor packaging. The pieces were all packed well. So I believe it was on the piece when sold. The beaded bag is so beautiful and in perfect condition although it is smaller than I thought it would be. The purple crackle atomizer is absolutely perfect in every way and just what I wanted (a gift for my amethyst loving sister). The Czech mini is very cute. It’s definitely miniature size. The 3 graces on the front is what sold me! (a gift for my eldest daughter) Love Lori’s shows! Timely delivery, safe and secure packaging and lovely items! Thank you! 😊 Absolutely stunning thank you so much for the extra secure packing and fast shipping everything is simply gorgeous ❤️🩷❤️🩷 Wow! I really love these bags. Amazing condition for their age and very well cared for. Well packed and shipped quickly . Obsessed with these vintage bags! Thank you so much Lori My daughter loved the compact. Thank you so much!!! The vase came in perfect condition and with quick shipping!!! I’ve been wanting this vase for awhile now and I’m glad I was able to get it before anyone else did! Packed porcelain piece really well, items as described. Great condition. Seller was really nice and open to an offer on an item. Thank you. Will shop again in her shows.