Reviews (301)card arrived quickly and safely packaged good condition for the price Great seller, great packaging, cool dude, and exactly as described/like new. Thank you my friend 🪄✨I am very happy to have this game to my collection thank you so much very great 📦📫💯👍🤝🍻✨ easy, straight forward, fast shipping. thanks for the card! Five full stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!
Package was as described and package was properly protected!
Will consider this buyer again in the future! Thank you! Have a great day! Disk in great shape and shipping was quality and well protected. The seller also communicated well. Very poor packaging… Shipped in a card saver wrapped with used card board. Sad times…Hello, I do apologize for the misunderstanding with your order. I would love to try and make this right for you as I have 277 5 star reviews with most mentioning packaging being the biggest plus and I do take pride in that. I ship all cards in a card saver/toploader, as well as wrapping them with cardboard with tape and the into a bubble mailer. I have never had an issue regarding this method, but do understand that it may not be your preference. If you would like to message me, I would like to do what I can to make this right for you.
Thank you! Card never showed upHello, I am showing this card was delivered on June 20th to your address on file, I would love to make this right for you. I have sent you a message if you could get back to me, I would appreciate it brought from the shop, I am very satisfied with his communication and his cards that he is selling thank you. it's beautiful Seller wasn’t live so I didn’t get to interact with them, I bought from there buy it now. Shipping was very quick didn’t have to wait at all for seller to start my order! packaged great came with a few extra singles great prices, recommend 10/10 Purchase was nicely packed and quick to arrive. Thanks for the great card and the couple extras! Much appreciated! Just as described, nice safe packaging, fair price. Thanks! Shipping 10/10, Packaging 10/10, Products 10/10. Trusted no doubt Great communication! Fast shipping! 10/10 would buy again. Great packaging. The only person that has shipped a slab to me with protection! :) thank you! Looking for great deals and a fun time then look no further. This streamer has a fantastic assortment of product and is extremely entertaining. They make everyone feel welcomed and really knows how to have fun.
Thanks again and I will be stopping in again. With the extras let’s go!! Fire stream Awesome atmosphere and fast shipping times