Reviews (11,545)Always a great seller, cool show, great product, vibes 100! Thanks! absolutely amazing seller you will never find better The shorts with the attached bottom opener is suchh a vibe bro , you become the guy 😂 The free giveaway was a pair of used swim trunks with the netting cut out of them. 2 star review for FREE quicksilver board shorts I ordered 17 items. 7 came damaged, stained, tags missing or some sort of issue. messaged and no response. had to get whatnot involved. Great seller, great prices, and great giveaways too Overall very good and I like it. there were some stains that I didn't see originally in the live, but that is to be expected. Need to disclose flaws and stains better Got my order today....thanks so much!! Appreciate the giveys too!! items still in good quality amazing items exactly as shown - super fast shipping!!! thank you 💗 😊 More stained than expected. Great shirt! Seller was great! Can’t wait for the next show. Fantastic buys, 10/10 would recommend I ordered size Large and there were 4 XL and one Medium in the bundle. Got about 12 really cool shirts for personal wear though. Would definitely do it again.