Reviews (424)Instead of cancelling the order this guy sent me two games I do not want. Why would I want these when I’m asking for Silent Hill HD collection???? He sent me Silent hill homecoming (not even in the hd collection a game I didn’t want) and nba 2k a game worth nothing…definitely a scam artist. I messaged you the day of purchase letting you know the game was out of stock, but I never received a response. I waited 3 days before shipping replacement items because seller cancellations can negatively affect our account. I also advised you to contact Whatnot Support so you can return the items and receive a refund. I have been more than willing to help resolve this.
Best,
Losttloot. Great price and fast shipping 👍🏻 Best shipping and best service thanks for the bangers Extremely fast shipping and well packaged! Will do business again A+++ quality stuff always. fun stream just as described A+seller Super fast shipping extremely pleased! Items as pictured! Will do business again A+++++ What an awesome givey - thank you so much!!! Great packaging! Quick delivery! Great seller! Great packaging. Awesome seller! Looking forward to future purchases! fire sealed free game also!! love this stream, nothing but top notch stuff Great packaging shipping’s quick excellent quality items Came in as expected everything in the bag in great condition satisfied customer here!
The best, period, always and forever :) dude has high quality games, yes prices reflect that but you get clean copies and chill streams. A++ service This seller lied he said if you purchase from him, he would give you free games with the purchase I tried to wait for my free one message him few times but never send it, saying he would bless u with free games, he just want people to spend do much money with his sealed games very expensive too and that’s why I swiped cause he said he would bless everyone eho swiped scammed
Perfect! Thank you very much! I thought the branded packaging was cool Issues with my purchase were fast resolved thanks to the seller staying in touch and coming up with a resolution. Very satisfied and will purchase more. Just as described great games at a great price really cool seller he always gives you your moneys worth and then some check out his store he has all sealed games fast shipping and every order is packaged well thanks for the free games look forward to doing business with you I got a sealed Fatal Frame 3 cheaper than a used copy unreal Games look great thank you so much ❤️ Packaging was amazing very professional shipped fast and very nice people