Reviews (4,249)He loves them all and thank you so much Received item very quickly very cool to get. Definitely be back to watch the channels some more try to win some stuff. Amazing fast service will definitely be back. He’s gonna love him and they’re awesome thank you my dauther loved the fan art thanks again for the givy Thank you for the givvy!! great seller and fast shipping, order was missed up but fixed it. thank you i appreciate the cards Absolute worst packing job ever. Cards just tossed in big box prismatic torn.I apologize if this was not shipped properly I will look into this situation ASAP . Please dm with this and we’ll make it right . Love the extra gifts that was sent this time ! Can’t wait to keep purchasing from these guys. W hits
Packaging was not done with any care. The paper the cards were placed in was already torn and slit down the side and re secured together with some tape. But not fully sealed so the cards were exposed to the elements. The cards were creased and bent as well - including one of the sealed packs.
Thankful they were “junk” cards, I hope that’s not how good product is sent out. I ended up just tossing it all in the trash.
Will probably skip future sales from this seller.