Reviews (77)beautiful pieces. will purchase again I'm so happy with the quality of my mushrooms can't wait for more stuff Love all my pieces from you❤️❤️❤️ I Love, Love, Love my skulls. ❤️❤️❤️ Love that you started doing resin. Your passion shines through in your work!! For someone this new at resin work, Lotusflower sure does a mighty fine pour. Looking great my friend. Keep up the excellent work! first purchase from lotus and I will return. her product is amazing and the seller is even better thank you so much absolutely stunning skull, I am so happy I got it. can't wait to see what you create next. Fast shipping and fantastic seller. I highly recommend, and will definitely be a return customer ❤️ Giving it to my mom on the ninth of this month for her birthday Love, love, love it, my girl. I highly recommend this streamer. she takes resin and makes beautiful items out of them it's a work of art. she also has a lot of different items and her shop not just resin items. the package that I received was extremely well protected and it was only a $5 item. I also know that she supports others streamers on what not. she is a great person. made my first purchase was very happy overall will be back future auctions and will be checking the shop for future deals Love, love , love everything. Thanks for the amazing items, top notch seller ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ because 5 stars aren't enough. Fantastic seller, Beautiful items, everything is absolutely as described. Thank you for being a fantastic, beautiful and absolutely amazing person and seller, can't wait to see what you do next. I will definitely be a return customer. I absolutely love everything!! Love ya beautiful 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Absolutely love my items, Great seller!!! Super cool handmade jewelry, fast shipping, excellent seller all around 💖 A truly sensational human. Get into her shows, shop her bin, buy her stuff. Totally far out. Thanks for everything Lotus. 🪷 Once I made my purchase, the item shipped quickly. Received package professionally packaged and even had a cute sticker on it! I got a great item at a very reasonable price and I Highly recommend this seller. Thank you for the wonderful model kit! Thank you for this purchase! I love my givy goblin card! Collector of WN cards!! Love yours 🫶 omg 😱 perfect ty 💯😍 I appreciate you 🙏💖☺️