Reviews (1,082)awesome and chill stream. fast and safe shipping Great fast pick up, great guy, thank you 🙏 Thanks for my package! Fast and secured! Great surprise wheel! Good bids for big bangers! 🙏🏾
Shipped quickly! As shown and packaged well. Thank you again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ so cooked on your wheel bro. go back to your higher spins so I won't be tempted to swipe anymore! lol I can not say how fun this show is steals and deals all over the place. Lou is such a great host and it’s always a fun time. Thank you lou and keep up the good work!!!! One of the best shows on this app always get a bang!!! Fast shipping items received thx I received empty envelope? please help sent you a message. AMAZING BANGS! Shipped with exxxtra bubbles on my prissy SPC, thank you so so much!❤️ Thanks items was in great condition Honest and willing to work deals Awesome surprise set loaded with great sealed products. Super chill vibes and Lou is really friendly and personable. Easy place to hang out and chat. Never received items I sent out you order next day, please check tracking and make sure your address is up to date so it's not getting sent to the wrong adress or returned to me. Alot of people lately has invalid adress on profile and makes it hard for delivery. Thank You. Awesome streamer my dude always come through. Thank you so much for the cards. Everything arrived really quick and the show was great !!