Reviews (657)TY for the givey and the great deals. Five star rating all day. Quick shipping, packaged well, and great deals! Thank you for the giveaway!
The 2015 Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders #1, Cover A, first printing is very cool! 😎 Great seller and books! Bid with confidence. Great transaction! Thanks! shipped fast! packaged very well! Always happy buying from this guy! I got a great card that was accurately described concerning condition and value. Absolutely five stars from start to finish!
🤘🇺🇸🤘 Always a pleasure to do business with!!!
Quick shipping, packaged well, and good deals! Smooth transaction, fast delivery, well packaged and protected. Very professional enjoyed the show Perfect! Shipped well and quick! Great value! great show appreciate the giveaway hope you do more dicast shows in the future Packaged great and shipped fast Awesome shape, by far exceeded expectations! Packaging top notch, definitely buy from you again! great cars great service and shipping Great stuff! Great seller! paid 10$ for a bag of figures half of them are offbrand chinese animals. I paid 7$ for a evil ash manic series still in the box which is a good deal but I didnt receive him.he took 5 days to ship it out and I said something about it before he shipped. Must of had some kiind of vengeance out for me. Awesome Items, Great Deals, fast shipping , super Show. Thanks !