Reviews (98)Very beautiful bracelet Thank you Always has good items, very friendly and amazing seller such a sweet soul, love her knowledge of vintage jewelry!Such a wonderful review!!! Thank you so very much!! Thank you for all of the support and for being such a wonderful buyer.. 🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸 I greatly appreciate the business.. Looking forward to seeing you again in upcoming shows.. Thank youAs always.. You are so very welcome!!! thank you for being such a wonderful repeat shopper.. Your next package is on its way!! ❤️🌸❤️🌸 I received a lot of deliciousness estate jewelry as described, thanks!Certainly tasty.. 🤣 Thank you so much for the review and the support.. I look forward to seeing you again in upcoming shows 🌸❤️🌸❤️ I love the product. great shipping times. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. and thx for the gift!Thank you so very much for the kind review.. ❤️ I look forward to seeing you in my upcoming shows..🌸❤️🌸❤️ What a wild and funky collection of jewelry. Love the peace signs, the bracelets and necklaces.
Everything was super carefully packed. I’m glad you love the peace signs.. I thought the multi colored ones would fit your taste.. wild and funky is always fun!! Thank you so much for the great review!! I hope to see you again in one of my upcoming shows. 🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸 Thank very muchYou are so very welcome Cindy.. ai am happy that you are pleased.. ❤️🌸❤️🌸 I hope to see you in my upcoming shows.. And thank you for the support! ❤️ Loved them all fast shipping thank youSherice, It was my pleasure.. Thank you so very much for your support.. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. 🌸🌸🌸🌸I do hope to see you in upcoming shows.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful jewelry at a affordable price.I am so glad that you are pleased.. ❤️❤️❤️ I hope to see you in an upcoming show.. 🌸 I loved everything I received from you .tysmI am so happy that you loved everything.. Thank you for the great review ❤️ I hope to see you again in my upcoming shows.. 🌸❤️🌸❤️ Thank you! Beautiful.Demure.. Always ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for being such an amazing customer 🌸❤️🌸❤️ Always love my pieces from the seller!Thank you so much Tracy!!!! It’s been such a pleasure.. I hope to see you in my upcoming shows ❤️🌸❤️🌸 Thank you for the beautiful pieces and taking extra care with the shipping. I am so excited!I am so glad you are happy with everything ❤️❤️ ❤️ I love that you are excited about your purchases 🌸 I hope to see you again in my upcoming shows 🌸❤️🌸❤️ beautiful I am pleased that you love your purchases.. I look forward to seeing you again in a live.. ❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸 Thank you 🥰 Great seller, fast shipper, and took the time to package each item. Love Love ❤️ Thank you for such a great review! I am so glad you are happy with everything!!! Hope to see you again.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the “333” bracelet.. 😊You are so welcome.. I knew I had it somewhere.. I’m glad it found a home!! ❤️🌸❤️🌸 Great stuff. Fun lot!
I’m so glad you are happy.. thank you for the support❤️🌸 I greatly appreciate it.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful!! 😊 glad I stopped by!!Always happy to see your name pop up!
🤗🥰🌸 Thank you for all of the support! Lots of good stuff!I’m so glad you are happy ❤️🌸
Thank you for the support!!! Thank you everything is beautiful!!It makes me so happy that you are so pleased!!!
Thank you for the support.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gorgeous earrings!I am so glad that you love them!!! thank you for the support!! 🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸 beautiful pieces great pricesThank you for all of your support❤️ I greatly appreciate you 🌸 Thank you for all the goodies 🔥It was my pleasure 🌸 Wishing you a beautiful weekend ❤️❤️❤️❤️