Reviews (38)Absolutely perfect as always!!!💕 I was so excited to get my pen holder, (caddy). It was so much more than what I imagined. I absolutely love it and will share this with everyone I know! I have been absolutely obsessed with everything I have purchased! I will definitely be purchasing more!!! OMG!! I love my custom made pop socket!! Highly recommend this seller!! 🥰 Absolutely love my claim tray!! Amazing seller! freakin awesome! I can't wait to take it to work for my business cards! The best handmade jewelry on whatnot! Thank you so much!! Love my jewelry! Best place to shop! Highly recommend! Gorgeous items! Shipped fast! Beautiful Jewelry! So happy as always with my purchase! Beautiful jewelry! Great seller! Highly recommend Great products and great seller Thank you! Love all my items! 🫶🏼 Love this little gem - items are beautiful and well made Shipped and arrived quickly! Super cute earring Beautiful piece
Thank you