Reviews (1,823)I still can’t believe I was lucky enough to win this givvy!!! Love4s show is the best around. Very chill and interactive show. Can’t wait for his other shows ! Thanks again Love4 ! Awesome packing..thanks for the extra books 🔥🔥 Delivery was super duper quick. The hook was packaged well and in really good condition, pristine and mint. Highly recommended! Another awesome order of comics! Thanks love4comics for being an awesome seller! Cant express enough Live for Love4Comics! He does it ALL! Great comics at great prices! He presses! He top loads! He’s got the white glove treatment down pat! You want sigs and CGC? He’s your man! Oh my LAWD! And the givies! Shuddup! So good! He treats ya like family and is a real asset to the comic collecting community on Whatnot! Don’t miss his next stream! Finally! My single issue absolute wonder woman collection is fully up to date. Thank you!!! Awesome packing…fast delivery I’ll say it again for the best quality and most bang for your buck NOBODY tops Love4Comics! That’s right NOBODY! He gives sweet heart deals on all the books you know you want! His white glove treatment and secured shipping are exactly what you HOPE all sellers would be but often fall short. He treats his followers like family! Top loads for those really special books and can press those comics into perfection! Also will CGC submit for ya if you’d like! I wont trust ANYONE else with the top books I want in pristine condition! OMGosh and the Buyers Appreciation is Top Notch! Don’t miss out! Shipped out promptly, arrived in great condition despite my local post office's best attempts, and the seller has great prices. Great seller and great books! Great shows and great times! Excellent packaging and super clean high grade books! One of the best in the business! Always excited to open my books from Love4comics. Expert packaging and high quality! I would give a ten star review but the app won’t let me! 🤪⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A+ quality, shipping, and handling highly recommend I love this cover 🔥 thanks as always. From the chuck meister 🫡 . 5 star service from L4Comics.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I continue to come back because the vibes and energy are always great! Excellent communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, and quality products that are always as described. Everything arrives well protected and the whole buying experience is smooth from start to finish. Definitely a seller I trust and highly recommend!
The fastest delivery ever and I can build a house with how well the packaging is packed! Another “Absolute” Stunning purchase from Love4Comics! Sweet deals! The true white glove service! Pressing! Top loader! And on top of that incredible givies! The deals and service are so good you don’t even need givies but that’s just how Love treats his peeps! Come join the Love4Comics family and get some deals! Thanks again brother!!! See ya next stream!