Reviews (397)What a beautiful package of Avon, goth, Monet and Premire Design! You always have such a beautiful mix of jewelry. Really fast shipping and careful packing. You will see me back on your show soon. Thank you! Thank you for such a beautiful necklace and earrings! fast shipping and came in nice and safe! ❤️🩷❤️🩷 Beautiful pieces! Excellent transaction from start to finish. Love them both and thanks for the gift 🫶 First purchase. Great items. Thank you. Love my earrings thank you 🙏 for the bundle!!! Great seller 🤩 Amazing seller here on whatnot who I've had the pleasure of shipping with since the beginning! I truly remain in awe of all the lovely pieces Taniella has! Amazing prices and super chill vibe on her show! My purchases are always packaged with care and received quickly! Tysm!! Can't wait for my next purchase with you !!🌹❤️🥰🌹 I won a pretty beaded necklace and matching bracelet. She is always so sweet in the lives and will show you anything she has. She also took the time to hand write the sweetest note on the packing slip. Seriously so sweet! I love my earrings!!! This was my first purchase from this seller and I couldn’t be happier. Exactly as shown and described, packaged well and arrived quickly. I’ll definitely buy from her again. 10/10 Awesome seller! Received items in great care and will definitely shop again! I absolutely love both of my necklaces‼️ Thank you so much, I look forward to another one of your lives❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 What an awesome show you have! You have such a pleasant personality to host a show and it is so precious to hear your mom's comments too. Your assortment of jewelry was excellent. I love my bloodstone earrings and the 3 strand Napier necklace. (Bloodstone is my birth month stone) Packed and shipped superbly. Thank you. Hope to join ypur show again soon! You never disappoint. I love the vintage brooch and earrings set and the Ralph Lauren set. Thank you. In love with this clamper 🫶🏻thanks So in love with the Joan’s 😍🤍🙏🏼 ty so much! The personal handwritten note was so touching. The fact that you treat and recognize everyone the same that visits your show stands out! I just love hearing your mom‘s dialogue on the pieces. Wishing you much success. Oh …. I knew I like the earrings, but loved them once I saw them in person. That free givey was really nice and great quality.
Thank you.
Taniella is THE BEST! Everything I’ve gotten from her gets insane compliments. She’s the sweetest and her shows are chill. The best pricing and packaging. I’ll keep buying over and over again!! 🌈🫶 Wonderful items and show! Thank you! fast shipping, cute stuff, sweet note Great seller with amazing pieces! Thank you for providing a great variety of quality pieces! I will be wearing your mother’s bracelet with great pride.