Reviews (40)One of my favorite sellers on WhatNot! Best givvy ever! Thank you so much!!!! I really wanted a butter yellow cardi and Alyssa had it! She shipped quickly and it’s perfect. I am so in love. 💛💛💛 Loved my haul from you! Everything was perfect! Thank you!! 😊 Honestly forgot I ordered these camo pants and they were the best surprise mail! Perfect as always. Thank you. 😊 Love everything!!! Alyssa is so sweet and has great stuff 🫶 Love all my items!!!! thank you so much. Alyssa is a wonderful seller and even went to the post office to check on my package when there was an issue. Highly recommend!! I love everything!! Excellent products. Friendly and trustworthy seller. I will definitely be back for more! I absolutely love my hat and my new collection of Niki biki 😋. Ladies if u have never been on Alyssa’s closet clean out you’ll are missing out on some amazing pieces. TYSM ❤️ Thank you for the jeans and shirts! Everything arrived in perfect condition! I love all of it! And thank you for the giveaway car freshie!❤️❤️ Omg if I could raid your closet I would. I love everything ❤️ I love it!!! Thank u so much!!! 🩵🌹 I love my hat! Thank you love Absolutely love the shorts! Thank you so much 🥰