Reviews (24)amazing!! can't wait to catch the next show! Absolutely love these polymer clay cutters! The shipping was incredibly fast, and the cutters arrived exactly as described. They are well made (better than all the cutter I’ve purchased off Etsy and Amazon!!), cut cleanly, and work perfectly with my clay project I’m working on. The quality exceeded my expectations! I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying from this seller again. Highly recommend! Love all the rollers. Great products and great seller! It’s nice being appreciated as a buyer. Thank you Misty. I have found the polymer clay tools that I will continue to buy!!! Great quality and thank you for the extra!!! Very nice cutters and as always great communication and care. Thank you Misty. omg i am screaming over not only how insanely cute everything is. but they're so sharp!!! best cutters ever hands down. im so impressed. I will for sure buy more Lots of great cutters. Fun show!! Love everything!! Great show!! Great quality! Thanks for the free gifts! ❤️❤️❤️ love these cutters!! Love these cutters! Super affordable! Such good cutters!! Highly recommend her products!! Thanks so much!! I’m excited to start using them!🌻 Seller is amazing! Items are top tier, packaging is secure, and shipping is prompt. I definitely recommend Love and Light Gallery and am looking forward to shopping again! Loved every Order! and outstanding customer service! ❤️ Everything was exactly as showed and cutters were super sharp. Shipping was fast as well. I will definitely be buying again ☺️