Reviews (1,387)As always!!! Loved all my goodness 🥰 Omgness love love love these always find amazing treasures from your store Delivery is always fast and your vibes are always fun thank you can't wait to come back arrived beautifully as usual 💜 Thank you so much i’m already using it. It’s a great magnetic book marker. Thank you so much. Love my sweaters. Thank you so much! Loved all my items!!! Everything very cute and well described!!! Tysm for this giveaway! I cannot wait to use it at target for my kiddo! 💕
I love this sweater so much! Brand new at a great price! Came within a week. Amazing item. Carefully packaged. Perfectly curated pieces, top notch and so stylish!! Love love! Thank you so much!!!! I loved everything ❤ 😍😍 love my picks! always enjoy your shows! you have great stuff! Love everything! Thank you! They had no stretch and materiel is very rough and the coloring of pants is extremely faded.Thank you so much for your review, and sorry you didn’t like the brand new with tags ee:some barrel jeans. I will do better with description next time. 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for my givvy! I appreciate you. 🙏🏻 Very nice clothing, thank you