Reviews (158)I love everything that I got from lovelylexfinds. I love the items and the great deals from lovelylexfinds. I love my new Charlotte tilbury lippy I got from you!! 1111111/10 ⭐️🤩thank you so much!!! tysm my friend. loved my order. so nicely package like always. excellent seller. Will continue to buy from you❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Loved all my purchases. Super fast shipping. Thank you! ♥️ Got here fast ! All items were brand new and so beautiful!! great finds !! will come back for more 😃 Perfect! Fast shipping. Great deals. Great packaging and so cute too! Love shopping here she’s amazing!🩷 tysm. like always you never disappoint. Will continue coming back. loved my givvys. ♥️ ❤️ 100000/10 givvy was so incredibly good! BBU! 🫡❤️BBU I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!❤️😭 Omg hand written card with extras for my kids and niece! You NEED to buy from Lex SHE IS THE BEST!this makes my heart so happy!!😭😭❤️❤️ Tysm my beautiful friend. Like always the best products at incomparable prices. you never disappoint. I will be back for more ♥️♥️♥️🙏🏼🙏🏼Thank you so much my amazing friend!! You’re the best ever.😊🤍 Thank you Lexi!!!
Thank you!! Couldn’t do it without you❤️ Always happy with my purchases!! And love the extremely cute packaging and fast shipping!! Thank you 🫶🩷YAYAYAYA!!! you’re the best ever my friend💖🥺 Perfect as always 🫶🩷 thank you!!! Always careful and thoughtful shipping. Will always come back!!