Reviews (473)I don’t usually write a review I just do the stars butttt. This fabric is really quality and came fantastically packaged which was great because it came in the rain and everything was protected. I also appreciate the well curated bonus. Not sure if that’s every time or just a first order thing, but it was appreciated. Thank you! Such a great show! You’re very knowledgeable about the fabrics I learned somethings. Not to mention the fabrics I ordered are beautiful Absolutely gorgeous!! I loved my package so much, it was so neatly packed too! Thank you lovely pinto 🥰 I am loving my Heather Ross piece I got from you!!! Love how you cúrrate all the amazing printing of fabric that you have. It is always so much fun to be in your shows. Very hard for me to not buy everything. You always show fabric that I’m later in the hunt for. Heather Ross fat quarters! Lovely fabrics! And fun seller. Love the show and auctions are so much fun. 🤩 Lovely fabric. Shipped quickly and beautifully packaged. Thank you! I'm very happy with my purchase! Thank you! Thank you! I loved all my fabric! 🧵☺️💕 Love the fabrics!!!! Thank you for an awesome show 😁 Thanks so much! Surprise freebie! Loved learning how to make fabric washi tape, it is so easy once someone shows you what to do! I also love all the fabric I received. 😊 Absolutely loved everything. As soon as I opened everything began making my washi tape. Thank you so much. thank you for the givvy! super quick shipping and items exactly as described! Super fast shipping and wonderfully secure packaging! Opening the package to find sweet little extras made my day. I’m so excited about this purchase and will absolutely be ordering again! Only the very best fabrics, immaculate and carefully packaged! Don’t miss a single show! Great fabric came as described. Always an amazing selection of hard-to-find cottons and canvas! I can’t wait to get to work with everything I purchased. You’re always kind, fair, and genuinely look out for your customers, which makes shopping with you such a great experience. Thank you again, I’ll definitely be back!