Reviews (220)Excellent packing and item as described. Thank you! Excellent packing! Items as described. Thank you! So cute and perfect for my kitchen Thank you. I love it ❤️❤️⚙️⚙️⚙️❤️❤️ Great piece of old vintage Tupperware, thank you! Exactly as described. Great seller and great show. Such a great basket, thank you!😊 Item as described & shown. Very pleased with my purchase! Chips, blemishes and scratches all over very sad Thank you for your feedback, I apologize the item didn’t meet your expectations and that you were disappointed. I genuinely apologize as I didn’t notice any of that myself.
I noticed you didn’t reach out to me with your concerns, and would have loved the opportunity to address it directly for you. Thank you for the incredibly beautiful and special brass picture frames! 🤍So happy that you love them!! Thank you 🫶🏻 Great item and top notch seller
Thank you!! Hope you love your item! Excellent packing of the items. Shipped super fast. I love my goodies! Thank you. ♡♡Thank you! Glad you love them 🤍 Love it so much, just as described and arrived safely. Thank you!Thank you! So glad you love it 🥰 Super cute items! Love them! Thank you!! 😊 Yay! So happy that you love them! 🤍 So adorable! Thank you so much! Quality packaging and fast shipping! Highly recommend!!!Thank you for your sweet review!! So happy that you love it 🥰 Beautiful items and perfectly packaged when I received them. Arrived in wonderful condition and even prettier in person. I’m so glad they arrived safely! I’m glad you’re happy with everything 🤍🤍 Everything was delivered perfectly! Packaged up oh so good! 😊