Reviews (401)Love raiding Grandma's jewelry box 🤫. Thanks y'all! As Always Super Happy with my purchase ☺️ The dynamic duo has done it again! Love all my items. Truly enjoy the shows and the vibe of these sellers ! Can't wait to see what they find next! Great seller and great show. Looking forward to seeing what is in the next show. Thank you for a wonderful show and the lovely refrigerator magnet giveaway
Cindy One of the BEST purchases I ever made!!! 🥰❤️🐢 I absolutely LOVE my new cuff and everything else I ever got from this fun seller! He and his Grandma feel like family to me & I just love them and their shows! ❤️ Shipping is super fast, and everything arrives packed with so much love! Can't wait for the next show! ❤️🌞 One of my absolute favorite sellers on Whatnot!! 🥰🙏❤️❤️❤️ Always fun shows & unique items for amazing prices!! 💛💚🧡❤️💙 I will cherish the coin! Loved everything great seller! 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much for the sterling silver rings. They’re absolutely gorgeous and heavy. Loved my items! Can’t wait for your next show! Fast shipping. Everything was delivered with care! I love the cigar box. Thanks so much will be back. love the beautiful jewelry- very happy with purchase - fast shipping & highly recommend this seller Amazing items, sellers are so lovely, items came packaged in a cigar box which was such an extra fun bonus and just so fun and thoughtful overall. Can’t wait for another show! 💖 Nice pieces very nice bundles. Definitely recommend.
As always perfect lot of jewelry goodies! Thank-you! Fantasic, love these sellers! An item I had purchased was missing from my package. I messaged the seller immediately, no response after 48 hrs. I would have like to have had the necklace I purchased. WN refunded the money. Love these sellers! Great items and fast shipping! Absolutely amazing pieces, like always!!! 🥰🙏❤️❤️❤️ I absolutely recommend this seller!!! Always unique and amazing pieces!!! THANK YOU!!! 🌞❤️🐢 Thank you for the beautiful pieces. beautiful pieces, thank you 💙🩵