Reviews (386)Everything smells wonderful My favorite place with the deals and steals Can’t wait to try this. I’m gonna put it in my bedroom. Hopefully it smells good thank you. Thanks for being my late night, can't sleep plug! I love everything I buy from you...oh and thanks for the Chick fila... I’m very pleased with my Sand & Fog purchase. Excellent packaging and expedient shipping. Tysm Thank you I love my items I purchased & thanks for packaging everything with care 💜 Product smells good but wasn't all the way full. Came exactly as shown and described! Tysm! 🩵 Always a great shopping experience. Products are always top tier and she sends goodies. Thanks! some of it leaked into the bottom of the usps envelope. The bottle was opened some. maybe just making sure all nozzles are secured before shipping. i love, love potion i want all of it. lol! Sweetest seller & great merchandise! Smells great not overwhelming Great packaging and no leaks . Will be back .. Sorry thought I had already rated...but that was on another order from U...anyways Thanksssss for my items exactly as presented...Ill definitely be back to catch future shows n shop with U...until thn hope U have many more successful shows 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 excellent. Will buy from this seller again. thanks so much for gift card. Always a good shopping experience