Reviews (963)Super items and super packing!! A+ all the way Everything is just perfect and wrapping was amazing. Thank you Lowecountry is THE BEST!!! Love all my new “treasures”! Thank you so much for offering such nice items! I love the items. Packaged great. Thank you! They are so cute and look real. I love my purchase and the ladies at Lowe Country Estates! A little disappointed.
These towels were described as hand embroidered when in fact, they are painted on.
They are very cute but misrepresented in the description. Their stuff is always amazing This may just be my new favorite thing! Very impressed with the order, packing, everything was exceptional. Thank you ladies! absolutely gorgeous pitcher!!! wrapped perfectly! Exceptionally great experience with this seller!
Highly recommend with all the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! THESE LADIES ARE AMAZING!!!! I ALWAYS LOVE ALL OF MY GOODIES!!!! Such a variety and always quality!
Packaging was on point. Item arrived fast and in excellent condition. A+ seller items arrived well packaged and undamaged. Excellent seller!! I won this beautiful Chinese Urn, It's beautiful and I cleared a spot for it so fast. I'm grateful for the win. And she was very generous with her giveaway. Can't wait for the rest of the Order arrives. The way this was packed you can order China, and it'd be packed up to tightly n nice. Thank you so much for the beautiful pieces and the gift card. Enjoyed the curated show. Everyone is so cheerful on the show. Great packing and items as described
Packaged very securely & the item is beautiful! beautiful. I love it. Great show