Reviews (6,646)He said it smelled like black opium. I love dupes. But this one did not smell close. To jt. We miss LR on Whatnot. Thank you for always giving us a chance for a great product. Everything was perfect as always and fast shipping to add. Big thank you to Tio Luis at LRLUX for another excellent fragrance pickup! 🙏 I grabbed Hawas Nautilus, Khadlaj Shiyaaka Sky, and Bharara Rohit Verde, and all three are absolutely fantastic. 🔥
These Arabic-inspired fragrances are seriously impressive, and every one of them turned out to be an excellent addition to the collection. You can’t beat finding great juice, great value, and a seller who makes the whole experience enjoyable.
Appreciate you, Tio Luis! Another great haul and another few bottles added to the collection. Until the next one! 🥃🔥 awesome price on the hawas thank you fast shipping Amazing products, packaging, and lighting fast shipping as always. 100% recommend seller. Thank you Tio , we miss you 🥰 One of my favorite shops. Luis is the best Thanks luis...love the cologne OMG…another blind buy based on tio’s recommendation and I am NOT disappointed!! Thank you!! This is easily going to be a favorite of mine! always good great product hawas thunder is awesome The best in the business!!!!! bharara elixer a inspiration of jgp elixir but it does has a little twist. I like it alot Thank you Luis this is Felix awesome fast shipping . Good packaging and awesome perfumes. And thank you for the drakke noir amazing takes me back in time thank you . Tio does a great job!!! packages came fast!!!! 🇵🇷💪🏼🤙🏼😇 I always receive great service when buying from LRLUX. Quality items at great prices and fast shipping. Incredibly fast shipping! Impeccable packaging! Exactly what I ordered! Thanks again Luis! great seller fast shipper. pleasure doing business. Thanks Luis is one of the best sellers on whatnot. Will buy again! Great service and authentic product and quick shipping. looking forward for more purchases