Reviews (1,644)Fast shipping and packed well good deals on autos 😊 Item came fast and in great condition Absolutely made my day to open the package late and see my favorite character signed picture. Amazing shipping and lightning fast service. Thank You! Amazing, astonishing, and stupendous! Shipping, packaging, and pricing were all in point. Love them deals. Thank You! Incredibly fast shipping. Thank you again!
great deals on autographed funkos! well packaged also! window has minor scuffing i didnt see on stream but nothing serious Fast shipping. Great seller. 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 Awesome seller! Fast shipping and nice packaging! Great deals and shipped very secure. Great seller and fast shipping Amazing sellerrrrrrrr!!!! Great deals, shipped fast A stunning Sangoro One Piece Funko signed by Eric Vale with his character name of "Sanji" included under the signature too. Sent Luau an offer, and when I saw that a counteroffer came in, I immediately bought it without a second thought. The Funko was shipped out the next day, safely in a soft protector, and securely with some bubble wrap too. If you have read this far, and celebrity signed Funkos (or prints) are your thing, I definitely recommend checking out the shop. If you find there's an item that seems just a bit out of reach, don't be afraid to submit an offer on it. You might be surprised to find that item that you've got your eye on is on its way to you before long like I did. Thanks again Luau, appreciate the deal!