Reviews (38)Thanks for the cards for the kiddo, sorry for cooking you a bit Lucario 🙈 fun stream! Top boy with massive arms fast delivery. Libbeh is safe and sound. 😂 probably the worst packaging I've ever had. no toploader and had even come out of its sleeveI believe you mixed me up with another seller, I packaged everything with care and I top load everything, if you could please take this review down, thanks 👍 Card arrived well protected and came as described much appreciated 😁 Lovely fella, fantastic seller 🙏 Thank you so much for my cards! such a fun stream best cards ❤️ great cards lovely first stream very quick shipping 5 stars!! Extremely fast shipping, great packaging & even a few wee notes & freebies added in for us🥰 great streamer we can’t wait for more! Well done 🤍
Absolutely awesome first stream!! Clearly loves and has a great knowledge of Pokemon! Fun chat, fair prices and great bargains! 100% Recommend 10/10 would buy again Thank you for the Positive review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your purchase, and I cannot wait to see you again!