Reviews (13)Please at least ship in top loader next time. I will next time sorry i was low on toploders at the time but thank you for the. Review😊 Had a "you win you pick" auction but when I won they said it wasnt enough and i couldnt pick certain cards. Red flagg number 1. So I bought unopened packs that he instantly ripped, not on camera, off camera and then brought the cards into view, without giving me a choice. Red flagg number 2. I then bought 2 more unopened packs and asked that he send them unripped so i could give to my kid. He set the unopened packs in my pile off camera and did not rip them on atream. But the packs came opened with nothing but junk. He didnt rip them on stream. They were ripped later and who knows what was in there. When I reached out to ask for replacement packs, I explained that what they did was shady and threatened to leave a bad review. They didnt even respond to me but just blocked me instead. Not only were they opened but when it came time to ship, the cards weren't protected during shipping. Will never do business with again. I would suggest you find another seller. Red FlaggsIt was a break i had to open them i am sorry you cant buy factory sealed packs yourself it said in the description i open packs for you no matter what you want have a good day 😁 Card wasnt best condition. Wasn’t made clear on screen.
I stated that it had one corner that was dinged up but its ok😁 Great kid and great cards. Great kid and fun "anything can happen" show!!