Reviews (333)What a great dress! Thanks! Absolutely insane costume piece from Cargill Costumes that is perfect in every way! Packed safely and shipped super quick. Thank you!!! Truly spectacular and INSANE! Lucy is so incredible and communicative, absolutely love everything I’ve ever purchased 💖💖 Arrived absolutely beautiful and carefully packaged, lovely seller and care put into her items.
love! perfect condition and quick ship xx Very cool antique folk dress, had stains which were disclosed (they came out easily, btw!) Great dress at a great price. Such a crazy amount of handwork on this one! A+++ Great stuff! Everything is always perfect. Amazing pieces, super cool host ✔️✔️
Love my items! Thank you🪭 I am so happy with all my purchases from Lucy! I’ve already worn the big petticoat three times. It is just as described and fabulous! I highly recommend this seller! And unrelated… eye brows on fleek. Amazing pieces! Thank you!! Clownin’ around already!
I fricken LOVE the suit!
TYSM💕 Another amazing purchase! Many thanks!! Wonderful! Many thanks!!! Such amazing pieces, thank you! Wonderful seller and great vintage✨ LOVE both of these sunglasses! Thank you so much Lucy! I finally have a Lucent Vintage original, and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much! ♥️ So beautiful!!! Just as described, if not better 🏹