Reviews (155)Luv my items especially the turquoise mandarin collar jacket. It is exactly what I wanted. All items are in excellent condition. I have been shopping to spoil myself for my upcoming birthday next week. You always know you're going to luv what you get when you buy for yourself lol. Beautiful prices as always 💜 Love my purchase, as described & fast shipping x Stunning items arrived safely many thanks 🙏 Stunning pieces that I love and excellent service
I thoroughly recommend this seller. So sick , so comfy. Perfect purchase. Everything was in excellent condition and Lucinda is a fantastic person to purchase from! Thankyou for all my goodies 💜 Amazing seller with top quality items. Highly recommend Beautiful witchery dress! This blouse along with all my purchases are insane! Girls if you want quality items Lucinda is ya girl. 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Amazing human and transaction x Love !! Super quick shipping Amazing items and a wonderful seller!! Absolute perfection! Items exactly as described thank you very much ❤️ Absolutely love my purchase from this beautiful woman Lucinda. She had the most stunning pieces and affordable prices. I will definitely be back to shop. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you! Beautiful piece!!!!!! Thank you! Super quick delivery. Love my jacket ! Thanks 5 star purchases, I absolutely love everything ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ She’s gorgeous!! Thank you! Such beautiful quality, an absolute gem of a seller! Highly recommend Beauty seeker great quality clothing.