Reviews (284)Great experience from start to finish! beautiful jewelry 💖 packaged so nicely I'm awe struck that you would give me such an amazing gift. I feel so blessed. I'm 77 and have very few new things in my life. This bracelet will be worn with much joy. Thank you and blessings to you and those you love. Liz 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 every purchase was amazing. It was one of the funnest shows I've been in. She has beautiful jewelry, and amazing givvvvys. I was blessed with a stunning coach wallet and coach necklace. Can't wait for the next show!!! Thank you for the lovely necklace. I will definitely catch your next show. Product was amazing and the overall experience has been super Beautiful rings! Thank you! I had such a fun time shopping and Luckeyblondey went above and beyond to make it a special experience for me! Her show was such a great way to spoil myself all the while still being able to shop for others! For a busy mom I greatly appreciated the entire experience!You are so kind. You and your hubs made the show fun. See ya next time. 🥰 HI FIRST OFF TYSM FOR MY PICKS FROM THE WHEEL THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND PERSON IM GLAD I KNOW YOU 🥰Thank you Tina. Enjoy all those gorgeous rings. 😁 fun show! Great deals, tysm!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you, Dosie. I hope to see you again! Awesome items! Love them all. 💜Yay!! Thx Amy. Glad you liked everything. Hope to see you at the next show!! RINGS RINGS RINGS Blondey is amazing. Her shows are great, lots of energy, and awesome give aways. Her products are amazing. Thank goodness for kind people like you KAJ that know my heart is always in the right place and should not be abused with negative reviews the one left before you. I’m so glad you’re happy with everything and I’m sorry your package took a detour through Honolulu. Lol.
I APPRECIATE YOU Awful experience.. didn’t send anything I bought n paid for in 2 different auctions a week apart. Sent random items that I didn’t even purchase and there were lots of items missing. Admitted to sending my missing items to others or just didn’t have them anymore. Whatnot support made it right and was great. Man, you’re relentless! Once again, I will say that you should have responded to the messages and let me make things right! That’s only fair! I look forward to you never attending another show myself. The feeling is mutual if you read my other reviews, you’ll know that you’re the only one with negative thoughts I can’t believe someone would leave a bad review for this seller. She is the sweetest and did everything in her power to make us all happy. If given a chance, she would always give more to make anything right. A genuine seller and kind soul. A++++ ❤️ Oh Bling. Thank you so much for your kind words!! I appreciate you!!! See you next show! 😎 Had high hopes. Was a fun show. Spent almost $200 and basically got half of what I actually bought, if that.. Not a good experience and won’t shop again. I wish you would have let me fix the problem. I think everybody else is happy but you chose to go straight to WN. 🤦♀️
So, congratulations Natalie, you got your money refunded AND you got to keep all the pretties that you received.
Amazing person. Amazing products. Goes above and beyond with her orders. Will definitely keep looking at her products. Always a fun show... merchandise is always great quality. Will definitely be back.. TYSM 🥰 And for the extras absolutely loved everything