Reviews (103)Gorgeous! I love them! Thank you so much! 😊 Thank you sooo much omg OBSESSED with the scrunchie. Wearing it as we speak 💕 you da best! Absolutely adore my blue vintage dress🩵 looks event better in person Thank you so much for the beautiful items and deals! Highly recommend this seller! Great deals! and cute swatches!! Cute pieces and fun show (: unique fun finds Amazing, thank you so much! Love the lil goodies I appreciate it :’) wearing the lil beaded bracelet now hehe Packaged nicely and everything was in perfect condition, thank you! Love purchasing from this shop! Clean, great quality pieces! The ephemera is a plus! I didn’t know if people would enjoy them or not. Thank you for confirming you like it! Always have cute vintage! Love these pieces so much! Just gorgeous! Thank you! 😊 Thank you! It means a lot 🪻 Thank you so much! You always have the coolest pieces! Shipping was super fast and packaged GREAT! 🤍🤍🤍 both of the shirts are so so pretty i’m so happy to have them in my closet Always as described and speedy shipping 📦 🏃🏻♀️ LOVE this bag!!! Thank you!!!! I’m so glad you love her! She’s a beaut 🫶 love the corduroy!! Packaged well. Thank you! Love EVERYTHING! Thank you so much❤️