Reviews (408)Would have been nice to have mags that chaser was in totally ripped off because I won the rookie auto of goff and then they said it was damaged and not able to send to me. get this though, everything else I bought from this guy was fine. go figure. I would not buy from him again. if you win big cards for not big of a price I guarantee you he will rip you off like he did me. he pulled it with saying my green bay winning team was cancelled but guess what ? I got green bay and not the auto I should have gotten. what a damn joke Great seller fast shipping Amazing deals! Great seller! Great deals and a great seller! Great value for the purchase! Great seller! will be back you guys are Awesome and product is fantastic Perfect
Thank you
Super fast shipping
Well packaged
🤜🤛🔥 Great Seller and love the Card. Highly recommended Seller!!! Highly recommend! Great cards, shows move quickly, no BS. Thank you!!
Thank you! Love the cards, super quick shipping and careful packing. Nice card, good shipping. I recommend this seller.