Reviews (524)Awesome streamer! Such a welcoming community too! I 100% recommend to everyone! Thank you so much! Came in exactly like the product shown, amazing costumer service, well purchased, definitely worth it fr
Never fails to amazing! Superb vibes and amazing inventory. Best of the best as always.
Top tier packaging, and prompt shipping!
Always as expected then some!
Couldn’t be happier with each and every order.
Recommend host and A ++seller!
Thanks again! Thank you for the stickers and givvies!! Thank you for the awesome giveaway! Lucky is a true goat 🐐 thank you so much! 🙏🏻 shippment arrived fast and seller was very great, best show. Thank you!!! 👍 Amazing seller! Fun stream, great products and great prices! Great friend of mine! I watched his livestreams a few times, and the cards he offered me are quite generous! The perfect person to get the Doomlings cards you need for your Doomlings collection!
Thanks for the experience! ❤️ I love the LamaTama came perfect! Awesome show amd seller! Thanks for the stickers and card! A great and fun show with deals! Host kept the show lively and showed love to all. Definitely coming back! 😎🫡 Overall very positive experience! Friendly and communicative seller. The character was left digitally on the figure (I confirmed this!). If you care about the original box, it came shipped in the Sakumon box. The seller threw in way more freebies than I was expecting, and they were also pretty high quality. 10/10 would recommend. Thank you!!!! Love them!!! Amazing seller! Great vibes, great prices, well packaged, and fast shipping! Probably the nicest guy you’ll ever meet
Hands down one of the best on this platform!
Amazing vibes! Wonderful inventory at unbeatable prices.
Always as expected then some!
Thanks to the moon n back. A+++++ seller! Fun show, great products, great prices and fast shipping! Superb service across the board.
Best of the best vibes n energy.
Everything exactly as expected then some!
Prompt shipping & bomb proof packaging!
Couldn’t be happier with my order.
Recommended host and A++ seller. 🙏 A++++ seller! So kind and generous! Thanks so much for the freebies! Loved the stream, greater seller with awesome and wholesome energy. Hello!?! 🤣 Amazing stream and deals!!! So much Cuter than I thought it would be and everything was packed up super snug. Thank you Fast shipment !! As always!